Launch and Build Movements
All of the basics of launching movements can be found on the Launching page of Green.
- Transforming Movements
- Launching Movements Well
- Scope – Eight ways to Start a Ministry
- The Person of Peace
For more information on how to launch a contextualized ministry (to ethnic minorities or Greeks, Athletes, Faculty, etc) check out the Ethnic/Contexualized Ministries page.
Get help with Distance Coaching here.
An abundance of great articles on building a movement can be found on the Building Movements page of Green.
- A Movement(s) Building Model
- The First 2 Weeks on Campus
- Taking the Movement from 20 to 200
- The Wisdom of Building Movements
- The Compass – Discipleship Content
- Cru.Comm – Bible Study Material
- Reaching a Campus thru Cell Groups
- Gospel Centered Community Groups
- How to Have a Quiet Time
Love the Lord
Lead Your Team
Helpful articles on leading your team can be found on the Team Leading page of Green.
One of our primary jobs as MTL’s is to line up the necessary People, Technology, and Finances to make the vision a reality.
Check out the Line Up Resources page to find resources on Finances and Technology.
Learn a New Culture
Every ethnic or affinity group has unique characteristics which requires us to make adaptations in the way we do ministry.
Check out the Learn a New Culture page for details on how to launch and build movements in a contextualized way.